Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Pictures of the week 3/10 - 3/17

I would assume this is the deepest the cars and house would get buried this year :(
The morning we left to Fruita for some mountain biking we woke up to a surprise inch that made everything look beautiful. this was taken from my bedroom.
 The car and Lindsay all ready to go!
Prime Cut, Fruita Colorado.
Joe's Ridge, Fruita Colorado.
Loving my Subaru at the Rabbit Valley Trailhead parking lot.
My Specialized Stumpjumper Comp Carbon 29er about to enter the Western Rim Trail.
Lindsay on the Western Rim Trail, which starts in Colorado and ends in Utah.
The Western Rim Trail was one of the coolest bikes rides I've ever been on.
Later in the week I was actually road biking here in Crested Butte.
Throwback: Snodgrass trailhead, wont be to long before this super fun trail will be open.

No comments:

Post a Comment