Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Pictures of the week 4/1 - 4/7


Well Hartman's finally opened, at it was awesome!!!
My 29er tire vs. my car tire, the bike wins
 Opening day at Hartman's was pretty good fresh singletracks is truly the best.
it was primarily snow free, and the sun was poking through.
I put all my bikepacks on the bike so I could get a little training in for the Arizona Trail Race.
Here on 'Top of the World.'  Lots of snow was on the north facing slope just down from this picture.
The beauty of Hartman's Rocks is the diversity. There is plenty of super technical trails, but also fun flowy singletrack! I would say its one of the best Trail systems in Colorado.
only two tire tracks on the 'Buddy Bear.' I can trust that dirt!
 Closing weekend at Crested Butte Mountain Resort.
Until next year lift serviced skiing...

No comments:

Post a Comment